by De La Espada
Designed by Matthew Hilton and manufactured by De La Espada.
Bretton Bed is named after the town in West Yorkshire, England, a county that inspires Matthew Hilton, with it’s rugged landscape and history of producing modernist sculptors. The bed features meticulous detailing including a headboard that tapers toward the bed base, mitre joints in the corners of the platform, and a beautiful combination of materials. Designed by Matthew Hilton for his eponymous brand, and manufactured by De La Espada craftsmen.
- Dimensions: W106 × D36 1/5 × H30 1/3 ”, chaise length 106 1/5”, seat height 17 1/3”, seat depth 24 2/5 ”
- Dimensions: (396AQ Queen) W68 2/3 × L87 4/5 × H42 1/8 ”, fits mattress W60 × L80 “
- Dimensions: (396AK King) W84 2/3 × L87 4/5 × H42 1/8 ”, fits mattress W76 × L80 “
- Dimensions: (396AC California King) W80 2/3 × L91 4/5 × H42 1/8 ”, fits mattress W72 × L84 “
- Platform Height 12 2/3 ”
- Available in American black walnut finished with a Danish oil, American white oak finished with a Danish oil or a white oil and a range of fabrics. Legs in taupe or black anodised aluminium. The bed base consists of two timber frames side by side, each with numerous individual timber slats, set approximately 5cm (2”) apart.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS OR OTHER PRODUCT?
Please fill out and submit the following form and one of our associates will get back to you.