Frame Bed with Arms
by De La Espada
Designed by neri&hu, an inter-disciplinary award winning architectural design practice based in Shanghai, China and manufactured by De La Espada for the neri&hu brand.
Frame is an upholstered bed supported by a wooden frame structure to which various accessories can be clipped, such as a tray or light. Designed by neri&hu and manufactured by De La Espada for the neri&hu brand.
- Dimensions (768AQ) Queen: W77 3/4 × L85 4/5 × H29 1/8 ”, fits mattress W60 × L80 ”
- Dimensions (768AK) King: W93 1/2 × L85 4/5 × H29 1/8 ”, fits mattress W76 × L80 ”
- Dimensions (768AC) California King: W89 1/2 × L90 × H29 1/8 ”, fits mattress W72 × L84 ”
- Platform Height 8 4/5 ”
- Available in American black walnut finished with a Danish oil, American white oak finished with a Danish oil or a white oil, or European ash stained brown or black, and a range of fabrics.
- Bed base consists of several individual timber slats, set approximately 5cm (2″) apart.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS OR OTHER PRODUCT?
Please fill out and submit the following form and one of our associates will get back to you.