Circuit 6 Stacked
Designed by Apparatus. Playful experimentation with vintage lighting components, Apparatus is a New York based design studio. Aged brass, etched glass, leather, and porcelain are combined to create lighting fixtures that fuse sculptural form with hand-worn materials. The result is a warm glow that is at once timeworn and thoroughly modern. Each individual fixture is assembled by hand in the Brooklyn studio.
The Circuit series creates rhythm with the repetition of pure shapes. A glowing glass capsule nests in a brass shade, becoming a contained form that multiplies to construct larger fixtures.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Dimensions: Ø 19” Height to Order. Minimum Height 32″
- Lamping: 96W dimmable LED, 10200 Lumens 2700K Colour Temperature, Voltage: 120-240
- Finished and assembled by hand in NY
- Finishes to order. Additional Cost for tarnished silver.
- Customization Available
- Requires a magnetic low voltage dimmer
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS OR OTHER PRODUCT?
Please fill out and submit the following form and one of our associates will get back to you.