by Roll & Hill
Fiddlehead Series by Jason Miller
Jason Miller’s Fiddlehead derives its name from sprouting ferns. One end of Fiddlehead’s long, furling arm gently balances a hand-blown glass globe; the other uses the wall or ceiling as a counterbalance.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Dimensions: 106″ H x 10″W x 30″D
- Lamping: 60 Watt G25 Clear Globe (smoke or clear) or 60 Watt Medium Base (cream)
- CUL Approved
- Finishes/Colors: Blackened steel, oil rubbed bronze, polished nickel, brushed brass
- Glass Colors: Smoke, clear, cream
- Suspension: 1/2″ steel stem in matching finish. 35″ included, 96″ available. Stem length can be cut on site
- Canopy: round in matching metal finish
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS OR OTHER PRODUCT?
Please fill out and submit the following form and one of our associates will get back to you.