Knotty Bubbles – 1Lg, 2Sm, 5 Barnacles
by Roll & Hill
Designed by Lindsey Adelman. Inspired by Japanese packaging, buoys, and shibari, Knotty Bubbles is a sculptural light made of hand-blown glass “bubbles” bound together with knotted rope. The chandelier is available in a variety of formations.
- Dimensions: Approx. Dia 19″ x H 19″ / Custom
Materials: Glass, rope, marine hardware
Metal Finishes: Antique brass
- Rope/Glass Colours: Khaki, white / clear, opal
- 120V Illumination, Socket E12, 25 Watt antique Edison candelabras
- Suspension: Rope and marine hardware; drop height to order
- Canopy: 5″ round in antique brass finish
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS OR OTHER PRODUCT?
Please fill out and submit the following form and one of our associates will get back to you.