Designed by Apparatus. Playful experimentation with vintage lighting components, Apparatus is a New York based design studio. Aged brass, etched glass, leather, and porcelain are combined to create lighting fixtures that fuse sculptural form with hand-worn materials. The result is a warm glow that is at once timeworn and thoroughly modern. Each individual fixture is assembled by hand in the Brooklyn studio.
The Tassel Series condenses the warmth and decadence of a traditional chandelier to a concise, modern conclusion. Emanating from a brass dome, the light is amplified as it refracts through old-blown glass cylinders.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Dimensions: Ø 32.5”, Height to Order.
- Minimum Height: 40″ Includes up to 60″
- Lamping: 54W dimmable LED, 52000 Lumens 2700K Colour Temperature, Voltage: 120-240
- Finished and assembled by hand in NY
- Finishes to order. Additional Cost for tarnished silver
- Customization Available
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS OR OTHER PRODUCT?
Please fill out and submit the following form and one of our associates will get back to you.