One chair. Multiple functions. Perfect for working, meeting or training. Chadwick is a new definition of affordable seating. Don Chadwick, an ergonomic design pioneer, created a chair that embodies the best of his thinking with the finest principles of Knoll design. From its streamlined form to its smart engineering, Chadwick is the office chair refined — and redefined. Its Active Suspension™ technology couples a unique synchronized recline with a proprietary elastomeric fabric that together anticipate and respond to your body’s movements throughout the day with energizing comfort and a supportive ride. Chadwick strikes the perfect balance of simplicity and innovation that is just right.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Dimensions: 26.5″ W x 25.5″ D x 37.5″ – 42″ H
- Control options: Basic Control or tilt stop control
- Arm options: Armless, fixed arms or height & width adjustable arms
- Chadwick fabric options: Beige, brown, silver, green and black
- Control Mechanism: Active Suspension™ Technology; including synchronized recline with tilt tension
- Resilient suspension seat and back fabric
- Active Suspension™ technology with synchronized recline and tilt tension
- Elastomeric suspension fabric in nine colors
- Built-in variable seat depth and forward tilt
- Three arm options or armless
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS OR OTHER PRODUCT?
Please fill out and submit the following form and one of our associates will get back to you.