Charles Pollock’s 1963 executive chair, now considered one of Knoll’s most memorable designs, features an aluminum rim that supports the chair both structurally and visually. The Pollock chair continues to maintain its role as the quintessential executive chair with its timeless contemporary elegance. Offered in a variety of luxurious fabrics, leathers and finishes, the versatile and extremely comfortable chair features a waterfall front and thick tufted upholstery, and a signature aluminium rim. Also available with a jury base and tablet arm, Pollock is the perfect choice for conference rooms, office seating and many other applications. Features two different mechanisms, pneumatic seat height adjustment and mechanical seat height adjustment. Available in arm and armless version.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Dimensions (Arm Chair): 26.25″ W x 28.25″ D x 31″ – 36″ H
- Dimensions (Armless Chair): 23.5″ W x 28.25″ D x 31″ – 36″ H
- Frame/base top cap finishes: Polished aluminium/stainless steel, satin anodized aluminium/brushed stainless steel, black anodized aluminium/black epoxy or black anodized aluminium/stainless steel
- Outer shell: Integrally colored, black textured polypropylene
- Frame: Extruded aluminum with polished, satin or black anodized finish; Steel support plate welded to frame spans width of seat cushion
- Arms: Seamless, black phenolic plastic
- Column cover: Polypropylene on pneumatic seat height models; steel with epoxy finish on mechanical seat height models
- Base: steel armature with epoxy finish; polished stainless or black epoxy finish on mechanical seat height models
- Standard casters: Hard wheel casters standard
- Controls: 360 swivel; tilt with tilt tension and pneumatic seat height adjustment
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS OR OTHER PRODUCT?
Please fill out and submit the following form and one of our associates will get back to you.