Sculptor Harry Bertoia’s exceptional 1952 seating collection formed from bent metal rods includes the simple, elegant Bertoia bench of wood slats spanning a metal frame. Platform bench cushions are available separately, up to a maximum of three.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Dimensions: 72″ W x 19″ D x 15 ¼” H
- Solid wood slats are pre-treated to prevent sagging or warping
- Frame is made of welded steel with rods polished in chrome or bonded rilsan
- Frame is scratch, chip and chemical resistant with stainless steel connections and four plastic glides
- Bench frame/slat finish combinations: Chrome/black or chrome/white
- Firm foam cushions can be upholstered in a wide range of Knoll Textiles and Spinneybeck leather, all with welt detail
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS OR OTHER PRODUCT?
Please fill out and submit the following form and one of our associates will get back to you.