Florence Knoll Bench
Like so many of her groundbreaking designs that became the gold standard for the industry, Florence Knoll’s signature bench is characterized by the objective perfectionism of mid 20th-century modern design and architecture. Ideal in both formal and informal settings, including lobbies, reception areas, universities, museums and private homes. Available in two sizes: large (two separate 30″ cushions) and small (one 36″ cushion). Versatile aesthetic — a classic, in leather or casual in bright upholstery. Knoll Studio logo and Florence Knoll’s signature stamped on the inside of leg.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Dimensions (Two Seater Bench): 36 ¼” W x 19 ½” D x 16 ¾” H
- Dimensions (Three Seater Bench): 60 ¼” W x 19 ½” D x 16 ¾” H
- Base option: Polished chrome only
- Available in a wide range of Knoll Textiles and Spinneybeck Leathers
- Consists of distinct, individually sewn squares of fabric or leather permanently attached to exposed chrome-plated frame
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS OR OTHER PRODUCT?
Please fill out and submit the following form and one of our associates will get back to you.