MK Bookshelf System
The flexible MK Bookcase System consists of eight different modular units that can be used individually or combined as desired. In it, Koch envisioned a concept so clear in its form and function that it could become quintessential: the Bookcase System for modern homes.
Begun in 1928 and completed in 1932, Koch’s solution remains in demand many decades later and has spawned countless reproductions far beyond Denmark’s borders – a testament to the timelessness of his thoughtful vision.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- The flexible MK Bookcase System consists of eight different modular units that can be used individually or combined as desired. All units can be either wall-mounted or placed on the floor using a plinth for an elegant finish and easy adjustability.
- All units, with the exception of the cabinet, are reversible so that the sections are either tall or wide. The basic, six-section unit, which can be set up so that the sections are either wide or tall depending on the dimensions of their contents, is a brilliant construction in its own right.
- Beautiful dovetail and rabbet joints lend the individual units strength and stability.
- Each unit can be customized(with the exception of MK74180 and MK74182) with add-on options such as shelves, partitions and trays.
- Oak Soap, Oak Oil, Oak White Oil, Oak Lacquer, Oak Black Paint, Walnut Oil, Walnut Lacquer
- MK Bookcase System: MK40880 Bookcase, MK74180 1⁄2 Bookcase, MK95800 2⁄3 Bookcase, MK98400 Deep Bookcase, MK74182 Deep 1⁄2 Bookcase, MK95801 Deep 2⁄3 Bookcase, MK74181 Deep 1⁄2 Bookcase
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS OR OTHER PRODUCT?
Please fill out and submit the following form and one of our associates will get back to you.