FORMWAY REMIX CHAIR
Designed by Formway Design - Knoll
Founded in 1956, New Zealand-based Formway Design has been designing furniture for more than five decades. In 1979 the company redefined itself, developing a new identity and philosophy that focused on team-based design and extensive research. Formway’s designs are informed by insight gained through the observation and consideration of human behavior. Their user-centered approach marries a rigorous design process, an aesthetic sensitivity, and a passion for the environment.
Inspired by the idea of bringing pre-existing elements together to make something entirely new, Remix pairs upholstered comfort with innovative Flex Net Matrix™ technology for active, all day support. Remix delivers unexpected performance in a familiar form.
30″W x 23.5″D (excluding base) x 37″-45″H, Seat Height: 16.5″-21.5″, Arm Height: 26.5″-31.5″
Materials & Options
Arms: Armless, Height Adjustable, High Performance, Almunium Loop or Black Plastic Loop
Base: Black Plastic or Aluminum
Hard casters for soft floors or soft casters for hard floors.
- Tandem back™ comprised of intelligent layers of contrasting materials to provide movement and active support
- Flex net matrix™ molded to provide flexibility and resiliency and designed to provide firmer support in the lumbar and shoulder region
- Flexible back fram provides structure but is flexible to allow torsional movements
- Fully upholstered perimeter offers soft, uninterrupted comfort for movement throughout the day
- Three pint tilt-lock allows you to relax into the chair for a deep dwell
- Synchronized tilt tension control provides a smooth, effortless recline and enables personalized fit
- Available in a wide range of Knoll fabrics and Spinneybeck leather
Contact Hollace Cluny for more information at 416 968 7894 or send us an inquiry.
245 Davenport Rd.
Showroom is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Saturdays by appointment only. Sundays closed.
Other Products From This Designer
Questions about this or other products?