Made by Knoll
Knoll is Modern Always® because modern always works.
We use modern design to connect people to their work, their lives, their world. Since 1938, we have been recognized internationally for creating workplace and residential furnishings that inspire, evolve, and endure.
Today, our commitment to modern design, our understanding of the nature of work, and our dedication to sustainable design have yielded a unique portfolio of thoughtful products that respond and adapt to changing workplace and residential needs.
39″W x 78″D x 25″H, Seat Height:15.5″
Materials & Options
- 72 individual panels are cut, hand-welted and hand-tufted with Spinneybeck® leathers and buttons produced from a single cowhide
- Bolster in matching leather is secured to cushion platform with straps and lock snaps
- Legs are polished tubular stainless steel
- Platform is a Sapele Mahogany from Africa, finished with a protective clear lacquer
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into each piece
Contact Hollace Cluny for more information at 416 968 7894 or send us an inquiry.