FORMWAY GENERATION CHAIR
Designed by Formway Design - Knoll
Founded in 1956, New Zealand-based Formway Design has been designing furniture for more than five decades. In 1979 the company redefined itself, developing a new identity and philosophy that focused on team-based design and extensive research. Formway’s designs are informed by insight gained through the observation and consideration of human behavior. Their user-centered approach marries a rigorous design process, an aesthetic sensitivity, and a passion for the environment.
Generation takes the idea of elastic design—where a product rearranges itself in response to its Generation by Knoll offers a new standard of comfort and unrestrained movement, supporting the range of postures and work styles typical of today’s workplace. Designed by Formway Design, Generation takes the idea of elastic design—where a product rearranges itself in response to its user—to a new level.
28.5″W x 26″D (excluding base) x 39.5″-44.5″H, Seat Height: 16.5-22″, Arm Height: 23″-32,5″
Materials & Options
- Arm options: Armless, fixed arms, height adjustable arms, high performance arms
- Base option: Plastic base standard or polished aluminum base available at up charge
- Cylinder height options: Low cylinder or high cylinder (not available armless)
- Lumbar option: Height adjustable lumbar support available at up charge
- Casters and Glides: Hard casters for soft floors standard, soft casters for hard floors available at up charge or glides available at no up charge (reduce chair height by 0.25″)
- Finish colours: Light or dark
- Flex back net colours: Storm (dark grey), meteor (light grey), pebble (medium grey), desert (beige), lemongrass (green), espresso (brown), firecracker (red), bluemarine (blue) or onyx (black)
- Seat foam options: Thin seat foam or ultra seat foam
- Generation fabric options: Storm, pebble, desert, lemongrass, espresso, firecracker, bluemarine or onyx
- Available in a wide range of Knoll Textiles and Spinneybeck leather
Contact Hollace Cluny for more information at 416 968 7894 or send us an inquiry.
245 Davenport Rd.
Showroom is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Saturdays by appointment only. Sundays closed.
Other Products From This Designer
Questions about this or other products?